MOLD DAMAGE REMEDIATION
Where there has been water, there can be mold. A leaking roof, window or plumbing, humidity and condensation are all sources of moisture that can lead to an outbreak of mold – which can spread throughout a property in as little as 48 to 72 hours!
Mold growth can cause the following:
- Health Issues: Mold can cause allergy-like symptoms or even serious lung infections and is especially dangerous to those who suffer from asthma or other upper respiratory issues.
- Cosmetic Damage: Short-term effects of mold can cause very unpleasant cosmetic damage to your home or business. This can include mold growing from walls, wood, under carpeting, and even on the ceiling. And, odors may also develop over time.
- Structural Damage: Long-term, mold can cause major structural damage to your property. This can include the deterioration of wood and the consuming of other building materials.
Our expert mold removal service treats both the mold and source of moisture, so you only have to go through mold removal once! Our mold removal services include:
- Repair of moisture source
- Careful removal of mold and prevention of cross-contamination
- Cleaning, sanitizing and deodorizing of affected surfaces
- Reconstruction to return property to its original state
The Jones Companies, located in Jacksonville, NC, is trained and certified for mold remediation. We work on projects throughout Southeastern North Carolina, and no project is to too large or too small. Call us today for your in-home evaluation and estimate!
HAVE A MOLD INFESTATION?
Protect your home and your health –
RECENT MOLD RESTORATION PROJECTS